SERVICE GUARANTEE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
NOTE: PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. BY APPOINTING A SERVICE YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE, FROM TIME TO TIME IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION. WE WILL NOTIFY YOU OF AMENDMENTS TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BY POSTING THEM TO THIS WEBSITE.
The customer is to provide access to the property when the service is due to be performed. If he/she is not available at the appointed time the customer is responsible for providing us access to the keys. Failure to provide access is subject to a $250 cancellation/postponement fee. Running water and electricity must be available within the property where the cleaning service is to be carried out. Failure to provide these is subject to a $250 non-refundable fee.
Bond Back Guarantee
- 1. Dream Clean Perth must be notified as soon as possible regarding defects of the clean so that we may comment, inspect and return in a timely manner
- 2. The service guarantee only covers the cleaning of the unsatisfactory items at the property and does not entitle you to have the entire cleaning package nor additional items redone
- 3. The service guarantee only covers work provided and booked via Dream Clean Perth, no other services are covered by the Dream Clean Perth service guarantee
- 4. The service guarantee can only be invoked by the person who booked the cleaning service, with the exception of the vacate clean of which the owner of the property or the real estate agent managing the property may invoke the work guarantee on behalf of the person who booked the service
- 5. The service guarantee is only valid on complete and whole cleaning packages as listed on our website (http://www.dreamcleanperth.com.au/) performed at the property, this includes any optional extras that have been also performed at the property
- 6. The service guarantee is only valid for up to 5 workings days after the date of the cleaning service and under the following conditions being met:
- 7. No building or maintenance work has been carried out at the property during or after the cleaning has been finished including but not limited to; renovation work, flooring replacement/repair, painting and decorating, plumbing or electrical work and other such similar services
- 8. The property has only had minimal and light foot traffic during or after the cleaning, this exclusively excludes but is not limited to excluding; parties being held or other such large social gatherings at the property, homeopen/house viewings other and such similar activities* *This is with exception to vacate cleans in which the property should be vacant on the day of cleaning and continue being vacant afterwards with no person(s) or animal(s) remaining there
- 9. The property has not been left open or unlocked, unattended or has had a security breach and had unwanted patrons enter after the cleaning service
- 10. The property has not been damaged in any way, be this from weather conditions or other such acts of nature, accidents by an external party or the person who booked the clean or animals left in the property during or after the cleaning.
- 11.The property must be in a liveable condition at the time of the service taking place for the service guarantee to be honoured, this includes but is not limited to meeting the following criteria:
- 12. The property must have working electricity with safe and usable electrical outlets, must have working lights in all rooms and must have running hot water
- 13.Dream Clean Perth accepts no responsibility for bonds held back by real estate agents or owners nor for additional rent charges or other such charges accrued
A $250 cancellation/re-scheduling fee applies for any cancellation of our service once you have booked our service by email regardless of when they booking was made. We reserve the right to refuse any job if we deem the condition of the property is dangerous for the safety, health, or well being of our staff. We reserve the right to re-schedule or cancel any appointment if the property is not as described either in condition or size, or if unexpected circumstances occur. The date and time of the clean given is approximate and we reserve the right to re-schedule the clean for anytime with the following 72 hours if unexpected circumstances occur such as a sick team member or the contractor has an emergency. If you are not happy to re-schedule the clean and wish to cancel a $250 cancellation/re-scheduling fee applies.